Owner of the Data PrivacyData controller of the website https://www.discover-campiflegrei.it is Simone Mancini, with VAT number 08272821219 and registered office in Via vecchia delle vigne 11, Pozzuoli Tel. +39 081 0093804 email: email@example.com
Mode and place of processing of data collected
Mode of treatmentThe Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. , hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processingThe Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
LocationThe Data are processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner. The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of treatment, the User can refer to the section on details on the processing of Personal Data. The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data. If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details shown at the beginning.
Retention periodThe data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
The use of the data collectedUser data are collected to allow the owner to provide their services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, address management and sending of email messages, interaction with social networks and external platforms, contacting the user, viewing content from external platforms, SPAM protection, Social features, Content and functionality performance tests (A / B testing), Backup saving and management, Infrastructure monitoring, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, Registration and authentication and Platform and hosting services . To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal DataThe Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
CONTACT THE USER:
Mailing List or NewsletterBy registering with the mailing list or the newsletter, the User's email address is automatically inserted in a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this website may be transmitted. The User's email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering on this website or after making a purchase. Personal Data collected: surname, email, name and province.
Contact by phoneUsers who provided their telephone number could be contacted for commercial or promotional purposes connected to this website, as well as to satisfy requests for support. Personal Data collected: telephone number.
Invite and suggest friendsThis website can use the Personal Data provided to allow Users to invite their friends - for example through the address book, if access has been authorized - and to suggest friends or connections within it. Personal Data collected: Various types of Data.
Interaction with external social networks and platformsThis type of service allows you to interact with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information acquired from this website are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings relating to each social network. In the event that an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Protection from SPAMThis type of service analyzes the traffic of this website, potentially containing Users' Personal Data, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and content recognized as SPAM.
Interaction with live chat platformsThis type of service allows you to interact with live chat platforms, managed by third parties, directly from the pages of this Website. This allows the User to contact the support service of this Website or to this Website to contact the User while browsing his pages. In the event that an interaction service with live chat platforms is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collects Usage Data relating to the pages in which it is installed. Additionally, live chat conversations may be recorded.
Management of support and contact requestsThis type of service allows this website to manage support and contact requests received via email or through other tools, such as the contact form. The Personal Data processed depend on the information provided by the User in the messages and on the tool used for communication (for example, the email address).
Registration and authenticationBy registering or authenticating, the User allows the website to identify it and give it access to dedicated services. Depending on the following, registration and authentication services could be provided with the help of third parties. If this happens, this website will be able to access some data stored by the third party service used for registration or identification.
Direct registration (this website)The User registers by filling in the registration form and providing his / her Personal Data directly to this Website. Personal Data collected: ZIP code, city, tax code, surname, date of birth, email, academic training, user ID, image, address, billing address, country, name, house number, telephone number, VAT number, password, profession , province, company name, sector of activity, website and various types of data.
Platform and hosting servicesThese services are intended to host and operate key components of this website, making it possible to deliver this website from a single platform. These platforms provide the Owner with a wide range of tools such as, for example, analytical tools, for managing user registration, for managing comments and the database, for e-commerce, for processing payments etc. The use of these tools involves the collection and processing of Personal Data. Some of these services work through servers located geographically in different places, making it difficult to determine the exact place where Personal Data is stored.
Hosting and backend infrastructureThis type of service has the function of hosting data and files that allow this website to function, allow its distribution and provide a ready-to-use infrastructure to provide specific features of this website. Some of these services work through servers located geographically in different places, making it difficult to determine the exact place where Personal Data is stored.
StatisticsThe services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of the user's behavior.
Displaying content from external platformsThis type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this website and interact with them. In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Selling goods and services onlineThe Personal Data collected are used for the provision of services to the User or for the sale of products, including payment and possible delivery. The Personal Data collected to complete the payment can be those related to the credit card, to the current account used for the transfer or to other payment instruments provided. The payment data collected from this website depends on the payment system used.
Payment managementThe payment management services allow this website to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other tools. The data used for payment are acquired directly by the manager of the payment service requested without being processed in any way by this Website. Some of these services may also allow the programmed sending of messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications concerning payment.
Automated decision-making processes and profiling, logic used, importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subjectYour data will not be subject to automated decision-making processes.
Further information on Personal Data:The Service is not aimed at children under 13. Users declare that they are of legal age according to the legislation applicable to them. Minors can use this website only with the assistance of a parent or guardian. In no case under the age of 13 can use this website.
User RightsUsers can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your data. The User can object to the processing of his Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of oppositionWhen Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, if their data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rightsTo exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
What are cookies and what are they for?As said, cookies are small text files that the site saves on the computer or mobile device of the user who is browsing it and which allow you to store information on visitor preferences, to improve the functionality of the site, to simplify navigation by automating the procedures. Cookies are also used to check whether visits are made by new or past visitors and to store some information, anonymous and non-personal, relating to their navigation of the pages (entry, exit links, navigation between pages, time spent , etc.).
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your explicit permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your explicit permission)
- Transmit data to advertising networks
- Transmitting identifiable personal data to third parties
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. Cookies are used for your convenience so that you don't have to re-enter your data when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and access this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when you close the browser.
When you log in, several cookies will be set to save your login information and your screen display options. Access cookies last two days while cookies for screen options last one year. If you select "Remember me", your access will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the access cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data, but simply indicates the ID of the article just modified. Expires after 1 day.
Learn more about cookies
- Determine whether you are signed in or not
- Remember your search settings
- Allow you to add comments to our site
- Allow you to fill in the "Contact" form
There is no way to prevent these cookies from being activated unless you use our site.
The articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Third-party cookies are installed by external sites, through the code integrated in the pages of the site on which you are browsing. Examples of third-party cookies are those installed by social plugins (for sharing content) or visit analysis cookies, provided and managed by Google to statistically analyze access to the site. The collection of information takes place only in anonymous and aggregate form and no personal data of users are stored. You can decide not to use Google Analytics cookies, by following the information at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it, or consult the information on the processing of data by Google Analytics at the following link: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=it. .
To ensure that the contents of a site can be shared on social networks by site visitors, it is possible to integrate the tools (widgets) made available to the social networks themselves into the pages.
Disabling these cookies will likely interrupt the functions offered by these third parties.
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are shown below.
- Facebook and Instagram https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ (cookie information link https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ ),
- Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it (cookie information link https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter )
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/static?key=privacy_policy& trk=hb_ft_priv (cookie information link https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy )
- YouTube / Google + http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/ (cookie information link http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/ ).
- Zendesk disclosure: https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/cookie-policy/
Profiling or advertising cookiesProvided and managed by third parties to generate specific advertising messages based on the browsing habits and interests of individual users. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits, in order to propose advertisements that are important and targeted to your interests. However, these cookies do not use any further data besides the personal data of the users. By removing these cookies, no functionality will be lost.
Disabling cookiesYou can generally disable cookies by changing your browser settings to prevent it from accepting cookies. However, this could limit the functionality of our and most of the world's websites since cookies are a standard part of more modern websites. To disable the use of all or only some cookies, it is necessary to change the browser settings (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, Safari, Opera, etc.). Browsers are usually pre-set to accept cookies, unless they are configured differently by the user. It is possible to have the browser block some or all cookies, or present a message to the user before proceeding with the installation of a cookie. For convenience, here are the links to manage cookies for the most popular browsers:
Changes to this informationThis information may be subject to changes over time (for example, changes to regulations, or to the introduction of new services offered by this site) therefore we invite users to check the changes by periodically consulting this page.
Pozzuoli (Na), April 27, 2020